Terms & Privacy
RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY AND SAFEGUARDING YOUR DATA
We are committed to upholding your privacy and taking care with the personal information that you may volunteer when you book appointments with us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://artinlondon.co.uk.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
You will be asked for personal information about you whenever you interact with us, for example when you:
Book an appointment online or by telephone
• Post content to our social media sites (including Facebook)
• Contact us through the following channels: online, email, phone, SMS, social media or by post.
We will retain your name, full address, and contact details including email and telephone number, together with your contact preferences.
WHEN YOU BOOK WITH US
We will retain your name and contact details when you make a booking via our website or over the telephone. We do not keep a record of your bank or credit card details used to pay for your appointments.
Some of the information we collect from you (for example, allergies and skin conditions) may constitute sensitive personal data. We may retain this relevant information as it may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead or certain products should not be used. We will only ever use this in accordance with this policy and shall maintain necessary measures to protect this information and its confidentiality.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
Depending on the preferences you have indicated, we will use the personal information you have provided to:
• Provide information to you.
• Send you communications by post, telephone or digital means in order to inform you of other services or events, which may include emails from us containing relevant news, offers or competitions.
• Confirm your appointments with us.
• Ask you to participate in surveys we use for research, although you do not have to respond to them.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
• Art In London Salon – in relation to our salon booking system
We do not trade email lists with other organisations and businesses and will not share your information for promotional purposes.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We place great importance on the security of your personal information and will always take appropriate precautions to protect it from unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss. The personal details that you provide will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than as provided for in this policy.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE
We will endeavor to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email us at email@example.com We would really appreciate it if you could let us know if your contact details change.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you and request to receive a copy of that information. Any access requests will be subject to a £10 fee to meet the costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
Our website may occasionally contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy policies.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant services, for example we will keep a record of any appointments you have made with us for at least five years. If you have not been a customer for more than five years your personal data will be erased from our records.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, which becomes law in the UK in May 2018, you are also granted a number of additional rights. These include:
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For more information on these rights please read the relevant guidance issued by the ICO here
If you have any questions at all about the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Art in London Ltd whose registered offices are at 35 Broad Street Teddington United Kingdom TW11 8QZ. Company Reg No. 13001578
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website www.taylortaylorlondon.com (“the Website”) and your relationship with Art in London Ltd whose registered offices are at 35 Broad Street Teddington United Kingdom TW11 8QZ Company Reg No.: 13001578 (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail at 35 Broad Street Teddington United Kingdom TW11 8QZ or by email at email@example.com
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
• Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. REGISTRATION/ BOOKING ONLINE
You warrant that:
• the personal information which you are required to provide when you register for online bookings is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• you are not impersonating any other person or entity
You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our reception staff at:
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
• any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
• any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
• affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
• will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
• technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
• unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
• failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant Art in London Ltd the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Art in London Ltd , including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Art In London.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to artinlondon.co.uk
1. The content and material is accurate;
2. Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Art In London guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify artinlondon.co.uk for all claims brought by a third party against artinlondon.co.uk arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website found on the terms and conditions section of the Book Now page.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
3. All content of this site, including text, images, source codes, logos, icons and photos and all other material, is the property of Art In London or its content providers and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
4. The site is for personal use only and users may not exploit any part of the content in any way without the written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.
5. Permission is granted to print and electronically copy portions of the artinlondon.co.uk site for the sole purpose of placing an order with artinlondon.co.uk or using this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of this website and its materials, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of Art in London, is strictly prohibited.
6. Art In London does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on taylortaylorlondon.com belong to their respective owners.
1. Because of the nature of the Internet, Art In London provides and maintains artinlondon.co.uk on an “as is,” “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of artinlondon.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
2. Art In London will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
3. These Terms do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer.
4. This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of artinlondon.co.uk or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
5. Subject as afore mentioned, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Art In London excludes liability for loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such loss arises out of any problem you notify toArt In London and Art In London shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
any incorrect or inaccurate information on artinlondon.co.uk;
any interruptions to or delays in updating artinlondon.co.uk;
the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property rights of any third party caused by their use of artinlondon.co.uk or any Product purchased through artinlondon.co.uk;
any loss or damage resulting from your use of inability to use the artinlondon.co.uk website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from our error;
any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading artinlondon.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from artinlondon.co.uk;
all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
6. Art In London may change or withdraw any part of artinlondon.co.uk, or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
7. Art In London may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of artinlondon.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
8. Termination shall be without prejudice to Art In London’s other rights.
9. Art In London acts as a principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
10. If Art In London does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
11. In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be uninforceable, such part will at Art In London’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
12. These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Art InLondon and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other Terms or Conditions of contract proposed.
13. Use of artinlondon.co.uk and these Terms are subject to English Law and the jurisdiction of English Courts.
Price matching between Art In London Hair Salons and the artinlondon.co.uk online site is at our absolute discretion. Salon managers are not obligated to match any item price if it appears lower online.